Friday, July 1, 2016

Seventh Generation: Lavender & Blue Eucalyptus Natural Laundry Detergent


I am a Generation Good member and from time to time I am sent Seventh Generation products to test and review. This go round I recieved a coupon for a free Seventh Generation laundry detergent of my choosing. I took my coupon to my favorite place that I buy Seventh Generation products and that place is Target. Target offers an awesome selection of this particular brand. For my detergent I choose the Lavender & Blue Eucalyptus since I usually buy the free and clear detergent from Seventh Generation. I figure I would try something different for a change and I really liked my choice!!!

The Lavendar & Blue Eucalyptus scent isn't overpowering and my clothes smell fresh after washing. This detergent worked great for cleaning and ridding stains from our clothing. My daughters have sensitive skin and this detergent caused them no irritations. I reccommend giving this detergent a try and plan to continue using this product in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment