Monday, March 21, 2016

Influenster VoxBox: L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil


I was selected by Influenster for the L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Curls Vox Box. My box included shampoo, conditioner, hair mask and a $2 off coupon. I was super excited to be chosen for this campaign because my hair needs some tender loving care. I'm constantly trying new products till I find that one savior! My hair has two different curl patterns. I've tried to figure out the pattern numbers but it is super confusing. I have wavy hair that is normal and then parts of my hair are super curly and very dry/brittle. My hair gets tangled easily and I'm constantly losing strands. I use to keep it in a very short bob but since becoming a stay at home parent, who can't afford the salon anyone, I have just let it grow. My typical hair style lately is to throw up in a messy bun because my long hair is too difficult to deal with. I would love to show off my long locks sometime. I'm hoping L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Curls will give my hair life again! This regimen of products is for dry, curly hair. It works to nourish and define curls. Results are expected just after one wash. Let's see how it did....

*Extraordinary Oil Curls Shampoo*

This shampoo smells wonderful. At least to me it does. I read a few reviews online and some people disagree with me and hate the scent. I guess it's an acquired taste. The scent is a musky, vanilla smell that stays with you after washing. It is a beautiful peachy color. The oils in this shampoo are Amla, Coconut, Soja, Rose and Sunflower. I do have experience with coconut oil. It really is a great moisturizer. When applying this shampoo it feels as if my hair really seeps it in. There is not much lather at first but as I work it in to my hair and the more my hair seeps up the shampoo the lather builds quite a bit. After rinsing the shampoo out my hair feels a little heavier. I followed my shampoo with the Re-Nourish Mask as recommended on the shampoo label.

*Extraordinary Oil Curls Re-Nourish Mask*

I used this system twice now. The Re-Nourish Mask feels great on my hair. First time I used on my whole head but a day after washing I felt the parts of my hair were too oily. I readjusted the way I used this treatment at my next wash. I decided to concentrate on my ends and work my way up to only the middle of my hair. These parts of my hair are the driest/curliest. It worked a lot better for me and this will be how I continue to use the Re-Nourish Maskfrom. I leave the mask in for about 4 minutes and after rinsing I can really feel the difference. My hair seems silkier. This mask has all the same oils as the shampoo. It is somewhat thick and applies well. I followed the Re-Nourish Mask with the conditioner. 

*Extraordinary Oil Curls Conditioner*

Extraordinary Oil Curls conditioner is love! It is thick, creamy and coats my hair well. Using this conditioner after the shampoo and mask, makes my hair feels so good. I can tell my hair has been nourished and it seems so silky. I have no problems detangling and can run my brush right through. I have never been able to comb my hair as I have read that is best for curly heads. With this product I believe I could. Now for a before and after pic....


....not too bad for the first go round! Like I mentioned previously, I have used this system twice. So far so good. I think it helped a great deal. My second day after my first use my hair felt a bit oily so I suggest if you have wavy/curly hair that has some normal areas that aren't dry just to focus using the mask on the dry areas. That helped tone down the oiliness and work where I needed it most. I still have issues with frizz and this product line offers an oil in cream that may prove beneficial. Other than my frizz I really enjoyed using the Extraordinary Oil Curls system. I can't wait to see long term results with these products.


I even received a $2 off coupon that I'm putting to use on the oil in cream. I will have to update you guys with my results!

If you are interested in joining Influenster click on my referral link here:





No comments:

Post a Comment