Wednesday, March 9, 2016

NeoCell



I contacted NeoCell with interest in their products. They sent me a few samples to try and I must say NeoCell is pretty awesome. This company is family owned and dedicated to providing consumers "premium quality collagen-based supplements" to promote a more youthful life. NeoCell has partnered with an organization called Vitamin Angel to provide children with the nutrition they need to thrive. For every 1 product of Neocell sold, 1 child is provided with the nutrients they need for 1 whole year in turn reducing the child mortality rate by 24%. This epidemic is known as "hidden hunger" and NeoCell and Vitamin Angel have helped over 100,000,000 at risk mothers an children thrive and survive. NeoCell is also big on the environment. They are committed to minimizing waste with eco-conscious packaging that also saves energy. Their product line consists of supplements for total body health, joint health, antioxidant health, sport recovery health, vitamins to promote beauty from within, ligament, tendon & muscle health and a platinum matrix collection. You can find NeoCell products at fine health food stores nationwide. Though I can not provide you with stories of long term benefits while using these products I can show you the samples I received.


*Beauty Bursts Gourmet Collagen Soft Chews: Fresh Mint Chocolate*

The Beauty Bursts Gourmet Collagen Soft Chew is a dietary supplement that claims to provide the consumer with beautiful and radiant skin. The fresh mint chocolate is really tasty. A perfect blend of mint and chocolate. It was chewy and had texture kind of like a caramel. I took or rather ate this supplement first thing in the morning with my breakfast. This little beauty is gluten, soy and palm oil free. It is all natural and contains Vitamin C which is a collagen enhancer, hyaluronic acid for skin hydration and collagen 1&3 which promotes skin rebuilding. Beauty Bursts is also available in Fruit Punch. 


*Beauty Bursts Gourmet Collagen Soft Chews: Super Fruit Punch*

The Super Fruit Punch has the same benefits as the Fresh Mint Beauty Burst. Only difference is the flavor. I thought I would prefer the chocolate but I actually like the fruit punch chew better. It has a fruity taste of course and I can't point out one distinct fruit flavor. It is just something you would have to try for yourself in deciding which beauty burst flavor is most favorable. Overall I could see me taking either flavor of Beauty Bursts regularly. I've only had two so I can't yet speak on the long term benefits of these guys but only taste and side effects if any. I have NO side effects to report. NO upset stomach, nausea or heart palpation's as I have seen with other vitamins/supplements. I highly recommend Beauty Bursts to those sensitive to supplements like me. The NeoCell website does not directly sell their products but has a directory of stores by zip code that do. The closest to me was a GNC who offered this product for $19.99 and it is a 60 day supply which is a package of 60 soft chews. Consumers using this flavor soft chew long term, based on the GNC site, are giving this product 4 and half stars out of 5.

*Hyaluronic Acid: Nature's Moisturizer*

I tried this product and totally forgot to get a picture of it. I like to do that so people can visualize exactly what I'm telling them about. Any who, this was a clear capsule with a light brown almost sand color powder inside. The capsule wasn't too big and was easy to swallow. I took it on a empty stomach as advised. It was suggested to wait 20 minutes before a meal but I went almost an hour. I have no horrible side effects to report from this supplement either. It is recommended to take two capsules daily. There was a taste to it but nothing I couldn't tolerate. This capsule is gluten free and contains no soy, wheat, lactose, starch, yeast or artificial colors. This product works to hydrate skin, reduce wrinkles and provide lubrication to the joints and eyes. I was able to locate this at a Whole Food's store near me. This store does not sell products online so I was unable to view consumer feedback or price of this supplement. Hyaluronic Acid comes in 100mg with 60 capsules and is a 30 day supply. 

*Super Collagen*

I tried the Super Collagen first thing upon waking one morning on an empty stomach. I poured into my orange juice. The directions advised juice or water. I kinda just dumped the whole packet in but I would recommend a slow pour and mixing in between. My mixture clumped up and didn't fully dissolve. It wasn't a problem though as I was able to drink my juice, clumpiness and all, and only tasted my O.J. I ate my breakfast directly after drinking the collagen concoction. Once again no side effects to report. I love that because of all the troubles I have had from other supplements/vitamins in the past. This clinically tested product is non-gmo and gluten free. Also does not contain soy, wheat, lactose, starch, corn, yeast or artificial flavors. Testing has shown that 92% have had an increase in skin hydration. Collagen is considered the body's anti-aging protein. This powder is used for hair, skin, nails, joint and bone health. There is a great video on NeoCell's website that explains Collagen in the body. A link to the website is at the end of my blog. It comes in a 7oz container and is 6,600 Mg of Collagen 1&3 with 30 servings per container and is $15.99 at a retailer near me. Consumers using this product long term have given it 5 stars. 

*Fish Collagen +HA*

I took this supplement as directed, 2 capsules on an empty stomach. Then had breakfast about 30 minutes later. I have no ill side effects to report. The capsules are medium sized and easy to swallow. This product does not contain soy, lactose, wheat, starch, yeast or artificial flavors and is gluten free. It does contain Tilapia hence the fish collagen. I would benefit the most from this supplement as I eat no fish in my diet. I have never cared for seafood much and I'm allergic to shellfish. This supplement utilizes Collagen Type 1 to build strength of the skin. Hyaluronic Acid as a lubricant to skin, joints and eyes. Last it has Copper that aids in collagen production. This supplement is 2,000 mg and comes in a 120 capsule bottle. This is a 30 day supply as it is directed to take 2 capsules  twice daily. A retailer nearby has this for $19.99 and long term consumers have given it 4 out of 5 stars.

*Derma Matrix Collagen Skin Complex*

Derma Matrix is part of the NeoCell Platinum Matrix Collection. Considered one of their premium product's, this formula won the 2015 Taste For Life Essentials Award. It works to reduce lines and wrinkles, increase hydration, improve cell turnover and elasticity. NeoCell site states it increases hydration by 21% and 65% of people report firmer, softer skin. This item is another pour in supplement. I poured into my juice on an empty stomach before taking my daughter to school. I then ate breakfast when I got home. Again no nasty side effects to report. Consumers have given this a 5 star rating. It is 183g and $24.99 for a 30 day supply at a retailer closest to me.

*Super Collagen +C*

Super Collagen +C seems to be NeoCell's standout product based on my opinion of their website. I took this product as directed on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Suggested dosage is 6 tablets daily but my sample pack contained 3 so I took what I had. These tablets are huge and do have a bit of an after taste other than that no side effects to report. There are many benefits to using this supplement from joint & bone health to an array of beauty benefits. This supplement claims to fix damaged nails, beautify complexion and thicken hair. All these spectacular benefits makes a girl excited to try for the long term to see how it goes. Super Collagen +C can be purchased in a 120 tablet formula which is a 20 day supply and is $15.99 at a retailer near me. Or you can purchase a 250 tablet bottle which is a little over a 41 day supply at $24.99 a bottle. This supplement has been given a 5 star rating from consumers using long term.

Overall I have enjoyed trying the NeoCell products. I am anxious to get to a retailer near me and make a purchase. I just need to decide which one I want to go with long term. Although I just had sample packs and haven't given NeoCell a long term go, I am already seeing benefits. While taking these products I have refrained from using any lotion or moisturizer on my skin. Usually my legs are dry and ashy. My arms usually bother me because they are so itchy and I have dry patches on my face during the winter months. When I look down at my arms they are glistening and glowing as if I just applied lotion. My face and legs aren't dry. I can definitely see a difference and these supplements are working to hydrate my skin from within.

Along with my sample packs NeoCell has provided me with information on where to purchase product's and I will provide that infomation to you. Retail stores that carry their product's include:
GNC, Whole Foods, Vitamin Shoppe, Sprouts, Walmart, Sams Club, Plum Market, Co-op, BetterHealth, Mother's, Sunflower, Vitamin Cottage, Central Market and Fruitful Yield. 

Phone Orders can be placed at:
Swanson Vitamins: 800-824-4491
Vitacost: 800-381-0759
Lucky Vitamin: 888-635-0474

NeoCell also provided a list of stores where you can place orders online. They are:

http://www.iherb.com/                                








If you are interested in learning more about NeoCell and all the benefits their supplements have to offer please visit their website at:


You can also find them on Linked In, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. 


No comments:

Post a Comment