Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Review: eShopMind Universal Cell Phone Clip Holder and Desktop Stand



#CellPhoneHolderStand


I was in serious need of a product that could help me out when it came time to record videos. As a member of Influenster you guys know we always sent on a mission to record an unboxing of our products. I kept finding myself leaning my phone on random things so I could record hands free. When I seen this product I thought it would work out perfect for my dilemma. I also am in love with the "bonus" desktop stand that comes with this product! 


I view a lot of recipes online and this stand is perfect for me to use in the kitchen while cooking. The case I'm currently using is a little bulky so doesn't fit down into the lip of the stand all the way. It still works great for my needs though as I just prop my phone on the stand. I use this item daily as I also place my phone on the stand while listening to iTunes while I wash dishes and such.


As far as the cell phone holder goes it is great for viewing videos and really helps when filming videos as well. The bracket clips easily on to my kitchen table and stays secure. The adjustable arm is so easy to maneuver. The clip that holds the phone works perfectly with my phone case. I am now able to film videos hands free for YouTube at my kitchen table. 


These two items have really came in handy. I feel they are great accessories to have to accommodate your cellphone. I did receive this item for free for the purpose of my review. As always my opinion is completely honest and 100% my own. 

This item is available on Amazon at :

http://www.amazon.com/eShopMind-Universal-Bracket-Flexible-Bathroom/dp/B014N69OH6

No comments:

Post a Comment