Sunday, May 29, 2016

Review: Oakleaf Copper Wire String Lights


I was selected via Tomoson to review the Oakleaf Copper Wire String Lights. I have been interested in this type of light for awhile now. A close friend of mine has some comparable to this set and I just loved how she decorated her bedroom with them. This is a two light set in warm white. OakLeaf carries multiple color options. I seen red, blue, green and purple just to name a few. 


This light is easy to work with. You can shape the copper wire to your taste. I like it best in a glass jar. The set comes already installed with a battery. The battery pack has an on/off switch. 


I had just purchased some mason type jars in red, white and blue before receiving this light set. I knew that the lights would be great for the jars. I enjoy being festive around each holiday. I now have the perfect Memorial Day decor and can also use on July 4th. I haven't decided what I will do with the lights after the summer holidays roll around. I think I will search for a round ball shape glass and use for decor in my bedroom.


This product is available on Amazon. If you are interested in checking it out or seeing what other colors there are to offer you can find it here:

http://www.amazon.com/Copper-String-Wedding-Centerpiece-Decorations/dp/B01CG1LJ7I





No comments:

Post a Comment