Sunday, May 29, 2016

Review: Prime Natural Good Night Essential Oil Blend


I had a chance to review this sleepy time essential oil blend and jumped at it. I'm evolving in the world of essential oils and love it. My goal is to use these oils in place of taking medications if at all possible. I have weaned myself of all my prescription drugs so far and only take 3 mg of Melatonin at night to help induce sleep. 

I was interested in this essential oil blend because I have been cursed with multiple sleep disorders. One disorder makes it very hard for me to fall asleep. I don't have insomnia but my sleep rhythm is disrupted. This is my first time using a Prime Natural oil and I really liked it. I have never used Doterra oils which this one is supposedly comparable to and I know the Doterra brand is very popular. This blend contains a few oils I have worked with before like Lavender Bulgaria, Clary Sage and Chamomile. This is my first time working with Balsam and Marjoram. The blend has a nice herbal scent and I can't really pick out one oil over the other. I like that this oil is 100% Natural, GMO free and contains no  synthetic chemicals. 

Normally I would place this type oil in a diffuser within the bedroom. I tried a little something different and placed one drop of oil in my CPAP water tank. I was able to inhale the oil through my mask. This helped me to calm the anxiety I have about sleep and settle down as well as fall asleep quicker. I think this essential oil blend worked great along with my CPAP therapy to get a more productive and restorative nights rest. I plan to use this often to help with sleep.

I received this item at a discount for the purpose of my review. All opinions are completely honest and 100% my own. As a reminder I encourage everyone using essential oils to research any precautions or warning associated with each oil. Some oils may conflict with certain medications or health problems.

If you are interested in learning more about the Good Night Essential Oil Blend you can find it on Amazon at:

http://www.amazon.com/Good-Night-Essential-Blend-0-33oz/dp/B00YWHZG8S


No comments:

Post a Comment