Thursday, April 14, 2016

CrowdTap CrowdKit: L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary OilCurls




Once again I have got to try the L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Curls hair care system. This was courtesy of CrowdTap. My CrowdKit consisted of Extraordinary Oil Curls Shampoo, Extraordinary Oil Curls Conditioner and Extraordinary Oil Curls Re-Nourish Mask. This Haircare system is geared toward dry, curly hair. It consist of lightweight oils; Amla, Coconut, Soja, Flax, Rose and Sunflower. These oils work to re nourish and provide definition to curls in little as one wash. Let's see how this CrowdKit mission went....
....THE PRODUCTS....


I find this Haircare system to have a very pleasant aroma. It reminds me of a vanilla, musky scent. Now I know that musk isn't every one's cup of tea but this is lovely. I have used the Re-Nourishing mask in several ways to find out which suited me best. It didn't work well using on my hair while wet in between shampooing and conditioning. It left my hair toward the top of my head too oily. I also tried using wet between shampooing and conditioning on the ends and it worked out a lot better for me. The third time was a charm and I tried using on my hair dry before washing. It worked wonders and has become my favorite product of the Haircare regimen. 
I just put on the mask and relax. Twenty minutes later I wash out and get to shampooing and conditioning. My hair felt so lightweight and healthier the next day. Being a curly haired girl I don't wash everyday. Three days later my hair still had the just washed feel to it and wasn't as dry. When applying the shampoo, I can really feel it seeping into my strands and then as I work it through it picks up a good lather. The conditioner is really thick and coats my hair well. It really helps to cut down on the detangling process and I have seen less breakage as a result. The biggest downside to this system is I'm still seeing frizz but not as much. They do have a product called an oil in cream that I'm assuming is like a leave in conditioner and I'm wondering if that would help me with my frizziness. 

So as part of my mission I had to provide before and after pictures.....
...I have two different curl patterns to my hair. Wavy and curly. I am seeing more definition to my waves and curls. I haven't had a haircut since May of 2013. I bet a trim to rid of the dead ends along with this Haircare system would do wonders to my hair!

 I also had to show a picture of where my Extraordinary Oil Curls lives in my house....
...why my shower of course for easy access! This system is really growing on me and im seeing more improvement in my hair on a daily basis. I recommend these product's to anyone with a wave or curl to their hair. 

If you are interested in learning more about L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hair Care product's you can find them here:


If you are interested in joining CrowdTap for a chance to review product's like these, click here:





No comments:

Post a Comment