Friday, April 8, 2016

CrowdTap CrowdKit Mission: Mr. Sketch Markers


This CrowdTap Mission was very nostalgic for me. I was selected to participate in the Mr. Sketch mission and got to try out these fabulous markers for free! My Mr. Sketch pack came with 10 scented washable markers. The colors /scents are Pink/Watermelon, Red/Cherry, Orange/Orange, Yellow/Banana, Green/Mint, Light Blue/Fruit Punch, Dark Blue/Blueberry, Purple/Grape, Brown/Cinnamon and Black/Licorice. I'm 34 years old and remember using these as a kid and now my 6 year old daughter got to create with them. She loves arts and crafts so this was right up her alley. Her favorite thing about these markers was trying to figure out each scent as she used them. I like that they are washable. Also they don't leave a mess on your hands like some markers do as you color with them. The tip of the marker also can be used three different ways depending on the line of color needed. We first gave Mr. Sketch a try during homework time and my kindergartner was very focused on her task while having fun too!


I wonder what her teacher will think when she is checking homework over the weekend and gets a whiff of Jillian's assignment?!?! I recommend Mr. Sketch to anyone looking to add sensory play to their art/craft time. These are so much fun and I'm glad I got to share something I enjoyed from my childhood with my little budding artist!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment