Wednesday, April 6, 2016

CrowdTap CrowdKit Mission: Garnier Clearly Brighter Brightening &Smoothing Daily Moisturizer SPF15



I was selected for the Garnier Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer SPF15 mission by CrowdTap. Who doesn't love free?1?! I was ecstatic to give this product a try because I'm in need of a good moisturizer and with SPF in the mix it's an even bigger bonus! So I got to get my anti aging on and save myself from sun exposure. Clearly Brighter is packed full of antioxidants like Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Antioxidants along with other lifestyle changes such as drinking plenty of water, cutting out certain foods and keeping with a skin care routine will put you well on your way to better skin. This product challenges you to one week of use, claiming to provide the consumer with brighter, smoother skin. 



So I stepped up to the plate and took this one week challenge. I find that Clearly Brighter has a pleasant smell and isn't overpowering like some SPF formula's. I applied this moisturizer twice, daily. I started with my first application in the morning and my last before bed. It is recommended to reapply this product every two hours if using as a sunscreen. Not only did I use this on my face but I also applied to my neck and chest area. I'm prone to breakouts on my chin so I'm happy that Clearly Brighter is oil free. It didn't take much product and it applied well. So let's take a look at the results:    

So overall I'm impressed with Clearly Brighter after just one week. My skin feels smooth and has a definite glow about it. It just doesn't seem as dull. I will continue to use this moisturizer twice a day and feel better knowing I'm taking the necessary steps to protect my skin.

If you are interested in taking the Garnier Clearly Brighter Challege you can find product's here:









No comments:

Post a Comment