Saturday, April 23, 2016

CrowdTap CrowdKit Mission: Johnsonville Grillers


I was selected by CrowdTap to complete the Johnsonville Grillers Mission. I recieved a coupon to select a free Johnsonville Griller of my choosing. Of all the flavors, my husband and I agreed on trying the Steakhouse Onion. These Grillers are actually frozen pork patties and come six to a box. They can be grilled or cooked in a skillet on the stove.


We chose to grill ours and the smell of the Steakhouse Onion Patty cooking was so good. This product is easy to cook. You just take right from the box and cook frozen. I think this griller has a great flavor and I'm interested in trying some of the others which are Chedar Cheese & Bacon, Buffalo Bleu, Chedar Cheese, Orginal Bratwurst and Swiss Cheese & Mishhroom. In comparison to other frozen burgers I have had, I feel the Johnsonville Griller is the best.


This was a tasty experience. Being that this product is a pork patty and not beef it has a whole different texture than the traditional burger. My family enjoyed this product and we love any chance we get to grill!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment