Thursday, January 7, 2016

French Onion OreIda Tater Tot Casserole

OI hopped on to Pinterest to get some inspiration for a my OreIda Tater Tots that I got with my coupon from my #JingleVoxBox. I did not create this recipe on my own but pinned it courtesy of Plainchicken.com. I then recreated it in my kitchen.

I took my coupon to my local Harris Teeter and picked up a bag of OreIda Tater Tots....

....and here's my OreIda Tater Tots. Now for the Ingredients you will need:

1 (30 to 32 oz) bag of OreIda Tater Tots
•1 10 3/4 can cream of chicken soup
•1 16 oz container French onion dip 
•8 oz shredded cheddar cheese (or if you're like me you can add more😊)

To start go ahead and preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9 x13 casserole dish. Go ahead and set that aside for a tid bit.

Next....


...mix ALL your ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Yes the FROZEN tots, cream of chicken soup, French onion dip and shredded cheese.

Then...
...pour mixed ingredients into your prepared casserole dish. 

Place in oven and bake for 45 to 60 minutes until bubbly.

Last...
...just look at all this cheesy goodness. I really enjoyed this dish.

* I received my free OreIda Tater Tot coupon complimentary from Influenster.


If you are interested of joining Influenster you can join via:


www.influenster.com/r/1472684

No comments:

Post a Comment