Wednesday, January 13, 2016

KISS Volume Lashes and strip lash adhesive


The last item I tried from my JingleVoxBox courtesy of Influenster was the KISS Volume Lashes and KISS Lash Adhesive with Aloe in black. I got to try these for FREE guys!! Keep in mind I'm a newbie with wearing or applying lashes but I will share with you how to do.

Here is the products we are using....


And the back of the packages have simple instructions for utilizing the adhesive and placing the lash....


1st step, you will want to take out the lashes and check the fit of them. You will lay the lash directly on top of your natural lash line. You may trim them if needed. I didn't need to.


2nd go ahead and apply your KISS lash adhesive to the band of the false lash. You will need to wait 30 seconds for for the adhesive to become tacky....


Last you will apply the lash along your natural eye line. You will want to hold the lash in place allowing the adhesive to dry.

Here is one eye with a KISS Lash and one eye without:

So totally again keep in mind I'm a newbie. I had to practice placing this lash   a few times before placing the lash adhesive. I can't wait to try these lashes again with full make up. They are definitely   beautiful and voluminous compared to my natural lashes. If you would like to try products for free and give your honest reviews join me at Influenster today. Just click the link below:

www.influenster.com/r/1472684




No comments:

Post a Comment