Thursday, January 7, 2016

Influenster my first VoxBox JingleVoxBox

So I joined Influenster in December and I was so lucky to receive my first VoxBox right away. In my freebie group some people have been members forever and nothing. Well my first box was the #JingleVoxBox and I'm just gonna share what was in that lovely little VoxBox.

What a lovely box it was indeed. I mean who doesn't like trying free stuff?!?!?! 


 The Olaf ittybitty mini from Hallmark was just too stinking cute! My girls fought over this!

Pure Ice nail polish. I really enjoyed this polish. You can purchase at Walmart. Shade is Lacquered Lilacs.

 If you like dark, smudge proof and water resistant this is the eyeliner for you. NYC Cityproof 24 HR eyeliner can be found at Target.

The little pot of Cetaphil Moisturizing lotion was amazing on my hands.

 My first Biscoff cookie experience. Pretty good and I can't wait to try with my coffee. My grandmother would be proud!

Received a coupon for free Ore-Ida Tots. I tried a scrumptious recipe last night. Kinda reminded me of hash brown casserole.

I haven't jumped into trying these products just yet. KISS strip lash adhesive and KISS True volume lashes. I'm waiting for something special to debut them at!


I really enjoyed all the contents this VoxBox had to offer. I can't wait to see what Influester has in store for me in 2016. If you love trying products and think checking out Influester is for you copy and paste this link and give it a try: www.influenster.com/r/1472684

No comments:

Post a Comment