Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Maple Holistics Lavender Hybrid Bubble Bath

Check out this review I did for Maple Holistics on Amazon.com.

Lavender Hybrid Bubble Bath for Women, Men and Teens - Lavender Hybrid, Gentle, and Safe for Sensitive Skin - With Vitamin E and Aloe Vera (Misc.)

I received the Lavender Hybrid Bubble bath as a free sample for the purpose of my review. All opinions are 100% my own.

The Lavender Hybrid formula consist of these essential oils:
•Lavender: Helps with restlessness, insomnia, nervousness and depression.
•Palmarosa: Is an antiseptic, hydrating and fights depression, anxiety and fatigue.
•Clary Sage: Another stress reducer, anti-inflammatory, and natural sedative.
This is just a summary of the health benefits these different essential oils can offer you.
I have tried this bubble bath two nights in a row, and with being a sample, I still have enough for another bath or two. My first night I had a really bad headache and was under a lot of stress. I was skeptical at first because I didn't quite smell the Lavender but what I felt was more of the Clary Sage. I'm going to guess my senses were off due to my headache because the second night I could definitely smell notes of the Lavender coming through. 


                      *1st Night*


                     *2nd Night*

With my sample I was given advice on how to best maximize my bubble bath experience using this product. It was suggested to use one to two squeezes in a warm bath. This didn't quite benefit me, as I enjoy rather hot baths which wasn't recommended due to dehydration. I found I enjoyed my bath more the second night being that I added a little more product than suggested because I used hot water. The bubble content was greater and I was rather pleased. Both nights, towards the end of a 20 minutes soak, I definitely felt more relaxed. My headache eased off that I was experiencing the first night. I also felt somewhat of the sedating affect. That is a lot coming from me. I have severe sleep apnea. Most nights for me are restless and I have trouble with insomnia. I rather enjoyed my experience with the Lavender Hybrid Bubble Bath. In my opinion I would only use this bath at nighttime and I recommend to anyone wanting help with stress relief.

If you are interested in learning more about Maple Holistics you can find them at their website, Amazon, Instagram and Twitter.

http://www.mapleholistics.com/

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=maple+holistics&tag=geminimobiles-20&index=aps&hvadid=22379872&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=e&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_80jvp

https://www.instagram.com/mapleholistics/

https://twitter.com/MapleHolistics




No comments:

Post a Comment