Friday, January 22, 2016

Kai Fragrance Sample


I contacted kaifragrance.com for a free sample. They in turn sent me two samples of the kai perfume oil and product brochure. All opinion's of this product are 100% my own.

Let me start by saying this product is obviously top of the line quality. I researched this company a tad bit and found that they have quite a large celebrity following. My eye was quite intrigued by their motto breath * life * flow. Something about it is mesmerizing and brings peace to my soul. They have some very positive selling points such as made in the USA, uses recycled material for packaging, gluten free, vegan friendly and does not condone animal testing. Also paraben, sulfate, phyhalate and phosphate free. Products are not geared toward the most price conscious savvy of consumers being that the line cost $19 for hand cream all the way to $78 for a home reed diffuser. But by being of superior quality, you are most definitely getting what you pay for. Products consist of fragrance, bath, body, hair care and a home line. Kai claims that their scent is the most sought after fragrance today. These lovely products are sold exclusively in boutiques and spas around the world.

As for the samples I received, my household had a conflicted opinion of the most sought out scent. I'm Team Kai and hubby Gary had some less pleasing thoughts of it in his mind. He said it wasn't that he didn't like it but the smell reminded him of an old woman. Well so what?!?!? However, he is the one I want attracted to my scent. So lightly put it, Gary will not be intoxicated by this scent. Who knows maybe the little old ladies Gary delivers oxygen to are Team Kai and there is nothing wrong with that! I personally found this fragrance made with essential oils to be quite delightful. I will say this little vial blended with gardenia and hints of white exotics is very strong. I rubbed way more than needed on my wrist and neck. I should have paid attention to the recommendation of just a touch on pulse points. It does say that Kai is different on everyone so hopefully in their favor, Gary just doesn't prefer the smell on me. I had him take a whiff after I heavily dabbed my neck. I certainly enjoyed this fragrance and could see myself dabbing on a sachet for my intimate drawer. 

If you are interested in checking out this company you can find them at their website, Instagram and Twitter.

http://www.kaifragrance.com/

https://www.instagram.com/kaifragrance/

https://twitter.com/kaifragrance






No comments:

Post a Comment