Monday, February 15, 2016

Hempz Product's


I contacted the company Hempz via email expressing my interest in their product's. They sent me 4 different body washes and 4 lotions. I remember when the product first came out forever ago and using their moisturizing body lotion after getting out of the tanning bed. They have come a long way since then and have body, hair and a sun/sunless tanning line. The body line carries moisturizers, washes, scrubs and speciality items. Specialty products range from a herbal lip balm all the way to a sanitizer. The hair care line is fairly new and offer shampoo and conditioner for daily hair care needs as well as a couture collection. The sun/sunless collection offers tanning lotions, sunless tanning products and bronzers. You can also purchase limited edition items. The latest is moisturizers called "Sweet Whipped Creme & Wild Berry or Juicy Strawberry & Vanilla Sugar". Both sound deliciously pleasant and come with a bonus sparkly hair tie. Hempz products state their secret is in the hemp seed oil. This oil has a unique molecular structure that is comparable to our skin and their product helps the skins ability to heal, rejuvenate and keep a youthful appearance. This hemp seed oil is 100% natural and vegan. Also THC, paraben and gluten free. It offers the perfect blend of proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids needed for conditioning of the skin. Now let us get into the samples I tried.

*Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Nourishing Herbal Body Wash and Herbal Body Moisturizer*

The first set of products I tried were the Fresh Coconut & Watermelon body wash and moisturizer. I liked the scent OK and could see myself packing this to take on a trip to the beach. The body wash lathered well and was a pearlized white color. The white lotion provided my skin with plenty hydration. This formula consisted of hemp seed oil, watermelon extract, Shea butter, chamomile extract, avocado extract, sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, and muskmelon extract. This scent also comes in a body scrub. 

*Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Creme Body Wash and Herbal Whipped Body Creme*

I really enjoyed the Triple Moisture wash and moisturizer. This product lived up to its claim of providing all day moisture. I rather enjoyed the fragrance and it had a fruity scent that I couldn't quite figure out. Triple Moisture was much thicker than the previous formula I tried and the moisturizer had a light blue tint. This formula consist of hemp seed oil, Shea butter, apple fruit extract, sweet almond oil extract, yangu oil, pomegranate extract, colon grass extract and sunflower seed oil. This scent also comes in body scrub, hand sanitizer and hair care products.

*Blushing Grapefruit & Raspberry Creme In Shower Hydrating Herbal Body Moisturizer and Herbal Body Moisturizer*

Oh me oh my! I didn't have high expectations about the scent of this one. I didn't expect to like it because I'm not a grapefruit fan and my husband hates raspberries but boy were we wrong. I absolutely adore this scent in fact I like it the most out of all the Hempz samples I received. This is the only scent the hubby actually cared for. First time in awhile I didn't get a response from him along the line of "it smells like an old woman". He is too funny. Anyways, you know I liked the smell obviously and I also enjoyed both products I tried in this line. I am a little confused on why Hempz has you using two moisturizers and no body wash, but who am I to argue because my skin feels wonderfully hydrated. This formula consist of hemp seed oil, raspberry extract, grapefruit extract, shea butter, ginseng extract, ginger root extract, cucumber extract and sunflower seed oil. This scent only comes in these two products. It is one of my favorites. 

*Sensitive Skin Calming Herbal Body Wash and Herbal Body Moisturizer*


These products came to a close tie as being my favorite along with the grapefruit and raspberry line. Although this line is perfume and dye free, I could smell a hint of vanilla in the mix. It was not overbearing at all and actually quite lovely. Yet another product great for when I have a migraine and smells drive me insane! The body wash was so creamy and had a great lather. It felt as if it calmed my skin and gave it a break from all the winter time dryness. Ahh, the power of essential oils! The moisturizer was also a big plus. I was even able to test out a cellulite scrub brush, that you use while applying lotion, but my skin was so silky smooth from the herbal body moisturizer that I had already applied, that there was no need to use a lotion while scrubbing. I can see myself purchasing this line for myself and my daughter's. I'm leery of what I use on my girls due to sensitive skin issues but I think they would have no trouble with these. This formula contains hemp seed oil, oatmeal, oat kernel flour, shea butter, chamomile extract, avocado extract, cocoa butter and mango seed butter. This scent is also available in a herbal healing body balm.

*Original Herbal Body Moisturizer*

Boy did the Original Herbal Body Moisturizer take me back! I used this lovely way back when after every tanning bed session. I loved it then just as much as I loved trying it again today. I really like the scent of this product and it is a great moisturizer. This formula consist of hemp seed oil, lemon peel, ginger root extract, shea butter, ginseng extract, grapefruit extract, sunflower seed oil and orannge peel extract. This scent also comes in body scrub and hair care items.

If you are interested in learning more about the Hempz product line or where to purchase you can find them here:







No comments:

Post a Comment