Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners


I was so excited when I got the email that my application was approved to try Reynold's Slow Cooker liners via CrowdTap for free! I use my crockpot A LOT so this is a product I knew would come in handy. When I finally got my crowd kit in the mail I was estatic! The liners came with 4 in a box. I tried these three times so far and of course I am in love. The directions for use are simple to follow. You place the liner in the crockpot making sure it is snug on the bottom and side. Then pull the liner over the rim of the crockpot and you are good to go.


It is not recommend to use the liner to store food. Once you are done cooking and ready for clean up allow the crockpot to cool. Last you simply pull the liner out of the pot and toss. Really, it is that simple. There is no mess and no fuss. My favorite part is you don't have to fret over scrubbing the crockpot. One of my favorite crockpot recipes is Sausage Cheese Dip. It is tough on the pot though in that I always have cheese stuck to the sides and a mess to scrub. Well I made a batch Super Bowl Sunday and I'm in love with the fact that I just tossed a liner in the trash and no scrubbing required! If you are an owner of a crockpot and haven't tried Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners than what have you been doing with your life?!?!? Your better get you some! I would recommend this product to ALL owners of a crockpot!


No comments:

Post a Comment