Sunday, February 28, 2016

Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant


I am a life long user of the Secret Deodorant brand. It is the only brand I trust and prefer to use. My older sisters use it, my mother and even my grandmother are patrons of the brand. I was taught well I should say! When I heard from CrowdTap that I had the chance to try a sample of Secret Clinical Deodorant, I was super stoked and I knew I would NOT be disappointed. In fact it helped even further prove my love of Secret and I will continue to be a faithful consumer. Secret Clinical Deodorant comes in a clear gel, Invisible solid or a smooth solid. I tried the smooth solid which has skin soothing conditioners to help minimize irritation. I used the Light and Fresh scent but the smooth solid also comes in Calming Aloe, Fresh Orchid, Ooh-La-La Lavender , Powder Protection and Sport Fresh.  I have not been able to smell these other scents but I do find the light and fresh to be quite pleasant. Something I did not try but recommended on the Secret website is to apply this deodorant at bedtime for optimal performance. It states that it works while you sleep to reduce any excess perspiration and will continue to protect you throughout the following day even after showering or bathing the next morning. Wow, that is awesome and I am definitely trying this. As far as my use of the product I applied directly after showering. I usually hit the ground running and I am sweating before I even get out of the house so I always feel my shower was useless. Not with this deodorant! I had all day wetness and odor protection even with the stress of chasing after my adventurous one year old. I was also brewing a nasty cold and had a fever. While my forehead was sweating I assure you my underarms were not. Even more special about the smooth solid is that the skin conditioners protect against the irritation caused by shaving. This helps me because I'm always in a rush to shave. I just don't have the time lately! Secret Clinical claims to offer 4 times the protection from stress sweet compared to the wetness protection of an ordinary antiperspirant. There are odor fighting capsules right in the deodorant that work to absorb odor all day long. I was impressed as always by the Secret brand. I recommend this deodorant to anyone who feels their brand is falling short on wetness and odor protection. You will not be disappointed!

If you are interested in joining CrowdTap please click here:


No comments:

Post a Comment