Thursday, February 18, 2016

New Grounds Food: Coffee Bar



did not know I would be so excited about the New Grounds Food CoffeeBar and I just got to tell you guys about it! It is Love and thanks to one of the creator's, Ali, I got to try the Caramel Macchiato flavor. If my memory serves me right I contacted this company with interest in their product. I mean who doesn't love coffee these days? Just think about coffee on the go but in a scrumptious edible bar! A genius idea I tell you, because I'm way busy with two kids and I don't have time to brew a cup nor make it to a coffee shop. There are no worries of sacrificing nutritional value with this product and I have all the energy I need as a busy mom constantly on the go. Just look above and check out that label. So many reasons this product is a stand out commodity. It consist of fair trade coffee, matter of fact it's equivalent to one cup. Coffee Bar is also 100% Organic, gluten free, vegan friendly, non-gmo and made in the USA. Caramel Macchiato is not the only flavor of CoffeeBar around. There is also Coconut Mocha and Mocha Latte. I can't wait to give these a nibble as well! As far as the Caramel Macchiato goes it was delicious! I was in a hurry to get Jillian to school and needed a pick me up then I remembered I had this CoffeeBar to try. It was perfect for my predicament of being in a rush and no time for breakfast! As CoffeeBar states its "Spill Proof Energy"! So no worries of my little one tipping over my cup! This delectable bar provided me with the energy I needed to kick start my day and also replaced my breakfast. I made it through to lunch with no problem. Of course my favorite part about these CoffeeBars are that when you purchase one bar you allow a child in Coyol, Nicaragua to continue school for a day. Knowing that I help to shape a child's academic future is of great importance to me. I am definitely a FAN of CoffeeBar and I think this product is great for every coffee lover....So check them out guys and give them a try!

As a consumer I greatly appreciate that an actual creator of this product was keeping in contact with me. It shows the heart of this company and the passion behind the product. I think that is a wonderful personal touch on both the creators behalf and I hope CoffeeBar and the creator's Johnny Fayad and Ali Kothari continue to have much success. 

If you are interested in learning more about the story behind CoffeeBar or purchasing just click here:






No comments:

Post a Comment